FAQS and Guest Policy
At CineLux Theatres our goal is to provide the best environment to escape into the
wonderful world of movies. We do have a few policies and expectations to make this
We adhere to the MPAA movie rating policy; you must be 17 years old to purchase a
ticket for an R-rated feature. A parent or adult guardian, 21 or over, is required
to accompany and remain in the feature with any guest under 17 years old. You must
be at least 21 years old in order to purchase multiple tickets to an R-rated feature
and also attend the movie which tickets are purchased. Proof of age is required.
- Tickets are valid for the film, date and times listed and are not refundable after the start of the presentation.
- For security purposes, backpacks, packages and bags can be no larger than 12” x 12” x 6.” CineLux Theatres the right to inspect the contents of any backpack, package or bag.
- No outside food or drink is permitted.
- Masks, face paint, and costumes are not allowed
- Simulated weapons and weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- Skateboards, skates, two-wheeled scooters, hover boards are prohibited.
- The use of mobile phones or any other personal communication device during feature presentation is prohibited.
- The use of a recording device of any nature is prohibited within our auditoriums.
- Shirt and shoes required for admittance.
- This is a smoke-free environment and smoking of any kind, including electronic cigarettes, is prohibited.
- We reserve the right to deny admission to any person at any time
- CineLux Theatres is not responsible for lost, stolen, or recovered items.
- A ticket purchase is not required to purchase concession items.
CineLux Theatres are handicap accessible
- Wheel chair spaces and companion seats are reserved for disabled guests and their companions.
- Captioning, hearing impaired and descriptive video devices are available upon request.
- Please contact any staff member for assistance with our devices or accommodations.
- Proper ID is required to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Alcohol beverage transactions are limited to one beverage per person with valid I.D.
- Glass bottles are not permitted to enter our auditoriums.
- Alcoholic beverages purchased may not leave the theater premises.
We appreciate your adherence to the few guest expectations outlined above.
At CineLux Theatres, diversity and inclusion is our foundation which was established more than fifty years ago. We strive to provide an inclusive culture through diverse film content and through the diversity of our employees and guests. We are fortunate to be independent and locally owned where we can establish meaningful relationships with the communities of which we are a part.
Please contact any employee or manager if you have questions or need assistance.