- One ticket per vehicle. Occupants may not exceed the number of seat belts.
- All passengers must remain seated in car, sitting outside or on top of the vehicle is not permitted.
- Face coverings will be required: by driver during check-in, anytime a guest leaves the vehicle.
- The Drive-In will open 90 minutes before the show time. Early arrival is encouraged.
- Vehicles will be guided to parking spots by staff, and directed to certain areas of the lot based on the vehicle’s size.
- You must park in your designated socially distanced parking spot. Your spot will be based on your vehicle's size to allow maximum viewing for all guests.
- Please turn off all lights before the film starts.
- Children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult when outside the vehicle.
- No sitting on top of vehicles.
- Larger vehicles such as trucks and SUV’s will be parked on the perimeter and back. Large vans, and oversized trucks are not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed. Only service animals are allowed
- Please do not litter. Keep all trash inside your vehicle. There will be trash receptacles available.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
Guests who do not follow these rules will be asked to leave.
WILL CONCESSIONS BE AVAILABLE AT THE DRIVE-IN?
Our delicious concessions will be available in the lobby.
All guests are expected to wear masks and practice social distancing while waiting in line for service. A limited number of people will be allowed inside the lobby. Please queue outside in the appropriate line and proceed inside once directed by our guest service staff.
WILL RESTROOMS BE AVAILABLE?
All guests are expected to practice social distancing while waiting in line for the restrooms. Restrooms will receive enhanced cleanings and disinfection before, during and after the presentation.
DURING THE EVENT Can I leave my vehicle during the event? All guests must stay inside their vehicle during the event except to purchase concessions or to use the restrooms. Masks are required any time you are outside your vehicle. When outside your vehicle, please be respectful of others’ space.
HOW DO I TUNE IN TO THE SOUND?
The sound will be broadcast and can be heard in your vehicle using your FM Radio. The FM channel to tune in to will be listed on the screen during the pre-show. If your vehicle is not equipped with a radio, it is recommended to bring one.